Request for motions for 2011 Offroad AGM
Motions are now being accepted for the 2011 Offroad AGM, any Cycling Ireland members wishing to submit a motion for the upcoming Offroad AGM must do so by email.
Please submit your motions via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “2011 Offroad AGM motion”
The date of the Offroad AGM is Saturday 8th October, further details & location will be announced in due course.
Motions must be received by the Offroad Commission by Saturday 1st October at 1:00pm, any motions received after this date/time will not be accepted.
Submitting a motion to the AGM is your opportunity to influence how offroad cycling in Ireland is administered.
Any successful motions relating to changes to Technical Regulations or formal Operating Procedures of Cycling Ireland have to be approved by the Board of Cycling Ireland.
You MUST include your Cycling Ireland licence number and your full name.
Here is an example of a motion:
” I <Joe Bloggs> CI Licence number: <11OV123> propose that the XC National points series be the premier XC series each year and that all other proposed series be outside the NPS season”
- 2012 Offroad Commission AGM Schedule and Agenda
- Ballyhoura Outdoor Recreation Course
- Coillte Off-Road Strategy Published
- Irish XC MTB site is being assimilated!
- Update from MBI
- Trail Information Request for National Mountain Bike Strategy
- 2012 XC event submissions
- Terror On Two Wheels: The Ballyhoura Spook!
- Reminder: Motions & Nominations for 2011 Offroad AGM
- Connacht MTB Championships