Assistant Manager for Development Squad
The Cycling Ireland Off Road Commission are looking for an assistant manager to help with the management of the Off Road XC Development Squad on a voluntary basis. The assistant manager will assist with the co-ordination and running of the squad coaching/training days, monitoring and development of squad performance and provide assistance with organisation of development squad race participation.
Travel to Irish races would be expected while travel to international events may be required. The assistant manager will be required to liaise with the team manager and assist in the development of ongoing annual development plans looking forward to 2012 onwards. Experience of competing at National level and a broad knowledge of sports training would be desirable.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if you are interested in this role.
- DH Development Squad at IDMS Round 3
- Great Irish Results at Plymouth NPS
- Cycling Ireland MTB Development Squad at Final Round of British MTB Series
- Moycullen Trail Nears Completion
- Ulster and Irish Riders Dominate at Round 5 of Scottish XC Series at Perth
- MTB Development Squad News
- Construction to Begin on Ratoath BMX Track
- Cycling Ireland XC MTB Development Squad Announced
- CRC Sponsor Irish DH Development Squad Training Event
- Offroad Development Day in Roundwood