2011 XC and XC Marathon Champs Confirmed.
The 2011 XC and XC Marathon XC Champs have now been confirmed.
This event promises what is likely to be the most thrilling and impressive course ever created for Irish XC racing.
The course has been designed and built by the trail-maestro Seymour himself – anyone that has raced in Djouce or Kilruddery will know that Robin’s courses are world standard affairs with a perfect balance of flow, speed and technicality. Needless to say that everyone should be getting very excited about this race.
The 2011 Marathon XC Champs will be hosted by Team Ballyhoura, in the Ballyhoura trail centre on the Cork/Limerick border. MBCC hosted the 2010 Marathon XC Champs in this excellent venue which was very well received by all riders. The course will likely be a combination of trail centre and natural sections with open mountain stretches included – a true test of biking skills, endurance and dogged determination!
Further info and detail on both events will follow in due course but a big thanks goes out to these clubs and their members & helpers for committing their time and effort to hosting these two prestigious Irish XC MTB events.
- Pre-Registration for CycloCross National Championships closes tomorrow at 10am
- Team W.O.R.C. confirmed to run XC Nationals in Djouce woods, Co. Wicklow
- 2012 Irish XC NPS Rnd “2″ online reg. now open (29 April)
- CI National Championships Procedures
- G-Ride Trail Teaser (& Leinster League Round 2)
- Tree Disease Risk Forces Cancellation of XC Nationals at Tollymore
- XC Champs and XC Marathon Champs 2012 Confirmed
- 2012 XC event submissions
- Connacht MTB Championships
- 2011 XC Marathon Champs Sunday 18th Sep.