Help avoid damage to 3Rock/Ticknock trails
In preparation for this weekend’s Gravity Enduro event, riders are asked to avoid using any of the less-durable / more damage-susceptible trails on 3Rock/Ticknock and use the Coillte-built trails, firebreaks, and the more durable/drier trails that are up there.
With further heavy rain predicted for the end of the week, and still a lot of floodwater on trails, it is important to avoid using sections where you see water-pools, mud and deep tyre-marks, as the crew from Gravity Enduro are trying their utmost to keep these trails in prime condition for everyone’s enjoyment at the weekend.
Thanks for your cooperation, this will make for a much more enjoyable event at the weekend.
Best of luck to everyone taking part in the Gravity Enduro.
- “Helping the Hills” Conference
- Warning to Leadmines Forest Users
- Warning to Ticknock/ThreeRock users
- Ticknock Trail Maintenance – Section Closed
- Ticknock MTB Demo Day – June 19th
- Ticknock Biking Blitz Videos
- Ticknock Trail Official Opening
- Warning to Users of Three Rock Trails
- Ballinastoe MTB Trail Detours In Place
- Ticknock Trail Update