Irish XC MTB site is being assimilated!
No, not by the Borg Collective or anything sinister like that.
In an effort to reduce maintenance, cost and data duplication, this site is being turned-off for 2012 and will be replaced by the OffroadCyclingIreland site which will contain all the new posts and information for XC and well as the other disciplines such as DH, CX and BMX.
The majority of the various pages from the Irish XC site have been migrated over to the new site.
Please update your bookmarks to reflect this change.
A temporary redirect will remain on this site for a limited time to point users to the new site.
- Ballyhoura Outdoor Recreation Course
- Coillte Off-Road Strategy Published
- Update from MBI
- Trail Information Request for National Mountain Bike Strategy
- 2012 XC event submissions
- Terror On Two Wheels: The Ballyhoura Spook!
- Reminder: Motions & Nominations for 2011 Offroad AGM
- Connacht MTB Championships
- Funding Secured for Davagh Forest Trail Development.
- 2011 Cycling Ireland Offroad AGM details